- Ireland +353 766803052
Terms and Conditions
- ServTickets: Is a trading name of a Private Limited Company (Eventia Tickets Inc. 2131 Hollywood Blvd, Suite 306, 33020 Hollywood, FL, USA).
- Definition of Ticket: Admission for event purchased.
- Definition of Client: The person who concludes an agreement with ServTickets to provide tickets (admission tickets) for various types of events such as sports (Football, Rugby, Formula1, etc), Concerts, Theatre and others.
- Definition of In Writing: Information sent by ServTickets to the client either in electronic form or sent by post.
- Definition of Booking Confirmation: A written confirmation provided by ServTickets of the booking placed by the client which is sent via email to the registered address.
- By visiting, using or ordering from this website, the client agrees to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions and to adhere to these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations governing the website.
- These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all orders, booking confirmations and agreements where ServTickets acts as the seller of tickets. Additions to or deviations from these Terms and Conditions shall only apply if accepted in writing by ServTickets. No rights can be derived from any conversations; everything has to be clearly set out in writing.
- General Terms and Conditions of clients/customers shall not apply unless their applicability has been accepted explicitly in writing by ServTickets.
- If the client breaks these Terms and Conditions, ServTickets reserves the right to prevent them from future use of the website, cancel the existing order request, and/or take can take appropriate legal action against the culprit.
- ServTickets reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any given time. Posting updated terms on the website will make the new terms effective immediately and binding of all users of the website without any exception. Therefore, please check the website periodically for updates.
- As event tickets are purchased in a free and fluctuating market, ticket prices are subject to change at any given time. For up-to-date current prices, the client must consult the ServTickets website.
3. Agreement Conclusion
- The offer presented by ServTickets must be confirmed by the client and the client must state their preferred tickets and seating location and also fill out the other information required on the booking form.
- The client can also call the Customer Service Line aswell and update them with details of their booking and requests.
- The confirmation will be sent in writing once ServTickets have confirmed the client’s acceptance of the offer made by ServTickets and the terms have been stated to the client and the client accepts. ServTickets reserves the right not to conclude the agreement at its own discretion.
- All orders are binding for the client and cannot be cancelled without written acceptance of cancellation by ServTickets.
- When booking the client expressly accepts the difference in price over the face value of the, due to changes in supply and demand, the degree of difficulty, the cost of obtaining and most importantly, the cost involved in servicing and delivering the tickets to the client's position. ServTickets prices will be different from the prices that may be specified on the actual ticket and the client cannot derive any rights from these. All costs are included in the ServTickets prices excluding handling fee costs.
- Prices are expressed in Euros or GBP unless otherwise specified.
- All packages and ticket bookings offered are subject to availability.
- All ticket prices are guaranteed at the time the order is placed and payment is received.
- Accepted forms of payment are Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard) or Bank Transfer. ServTickets reserves the right to ask a client to pay only by bank transfer if it is the preferred method of payment.
- Full payment must be received in order to guarantee a ticket purchase.
- The price paid is the price shown on the website at the date and time of booking which must be accepted by the client when confirming the purchase. All payments will be taken in Euros, even if the original price on the website is shown in GBP. (All events where the original price is shown in GBP will also show the total order amount in Euros, as well as on the email confirmation). For clients paying with American Express, charges will be in USA Dollar.
- ServTickets charges will also appear on the client's Credit Card statement under the name of "ServTickets" or "Ticket Online".
- Credit Card payments must be verified by the Credit Card company (online) otherwise the order will automatically be cancelled.
- ServTickets reserves the right to do a security check on all orders and may request a proof of the clients I.D. and copy of the Credit Card might be required to send to ServTickets. (The order will be cancelled if the I.D. or copy of the credit card is not received by ServTickets, if requested).
- No changes, cancellations or refunds can be made once the purchase has been processed and accepted by ServTickets. As stated in the European Law Number 31997L0007, DIRECTIVE 97/7/EC (May 20, 1997) for the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts, it is clearly written that once a client submits a booking for transport (flight, bus, etc) or accommodation (hotels, apartments, etc) or catering or leisure services or leisure events (tickets), the client is not permitted to cancel the booking. In the event of cancellation by the client, no refund will be given.
6. Delivery of Tickets
- By completing the order, the client is asking and giving automatic authorisation to ServTickets to ship the tickets by one of the following courier companies such as OCS, Royal Mail, FedEx, UPS, DHL or ServTickets’s own courier.
- Shipment and issue shall be at the expense and risk of the client. Shipment costs also include hotel delivery and the pickup of the tickets (if required).
- Tickets will be sent at the expense and risk of the client via FedEx or a similar courier. Shipments by FedEx or any local courier service are not insured. ServTickets cannot be held liable for any damage that should be done by FedEx or any other courier company like lost, late delivery and/or misplaced tickets.
- Should the client or the client's hotel refuse to accept the ticket (s) pertaining to the return of the ticket to ServTickets by FedEx or any local courier service, the client shall be deemed to be waiving his right to delivery. The client shall be obliged to compensate ServTickets for the costs incurred in relation to the returned shipment.
- Normally tickets are shipped from the offices of ServTickets 3 - 5 days before the event (subject to changes).
- Should a delivery window be unavailable (due to the late release of some tickets) or by the client’s request, tickets will be sent to a hotel address or local pick up address near to the event venue on the day of the event. In case of a pickup point at a location near to the venue, ServTickets will start to deliver the tickets 2 hours before the event time until the start of the event (in the event of a pickup point near to the venue, if the client doesn't arrive to collect the ticket(s), no refund will be made).
- Most sport and football tickets (Premier League, Serie A and Spanish League) will be delivered to the client's hotel 1 or 2 days prior to the event taking place. Due to these unforeseen circumstances, the client must provide ServTickets with the hotel details. In case of a hotel delivery, the client will be solely responsible for receiving the tickets from the courier. If for any reason the hotel refuses to receive the tickets from the courier, the client will be solely responsible (ServTickets recommends the client to inform the hotel about the prospect of a delivery). For specific and precise information about shipments, please contact the ServTickets sales team close to the time of the event.
- The client is obliged to inform ServTickets of any changes in the address where tickets can be delivered to up to 72 hours before the event. (ServTickets do not take responsibility if the change in address is received after the 72 hour threshold).
- ServTickets will not be responsible for any undelivered tickets based on misinformation related to the mail address given by the client (in this case the client will be responsible for undelivered tickets - no refund will be made).
- The customer accepts on behalf of ServTickets that in case of availability of tickets in a higher/lower category than the category confirmed, ServTickets will deliver the clients tickets in a higher/lower category and will charge/refund for the extra amount of money related to the difference between the categories of each ticket.
- For each event, ServTickets can deliver the customer: an E-Ticket, a Match Day Paper Ticket, a Season Ticket (card) or a Member Card. When the customer receives a Season Ticket (card)/Member Card, it can only be used for the specific date and event booked from ServTickets. Once the event ends, the client must send back immediately the Season Ticket (card)/Member Card to ServTickets based on instructions received from ServTickets or from the suppliers of ServTickets. These instructions can be given by phone, email or a letter attached to the Season Ticket (card)/Member Card inside the envelope. Customers that are staying at a hotel (In the event city) are required to leave the Season Ticket (card)/Member Card, the same night at the end of the event, inside an envelope at the hotel front desk and will write on the envelope the name of ServTickets or other names based on the instructions received from ServTickets. If the customer doesn't return the Season Ticket (card)/Member Card within 24 hours after the event, ServTickets will charge the customer: 100 (GBP) per day for each Member Card (starting from the end of the 24 hours period after the event until the return of the Member Card back to ServTickets offices) or 650 (GBP) for each Season Ticket.
- The client, by accepting to the Terms and Conditions agrees that the tickets for sport events, rugby matches or football matches in each category can be in any home or away section. The client also agrees that they will not have any claim against ServTickets regarding the home or away ticket. For any kind of ticket(s) (home or away) the client must act accordingly and wear as stated on the ticket by the organisers or promoters. For the home team section, the client will not be allowed to enter the venue if wearing the clothing of the other team and viceversa. This is at the clients own risk and discretion.
8. Special Provisions and Liability
- When the occasion arises and in particular in relation to music and/or sport events, tickets may display a name that does not match the name of the client or user of the ticket. ServTickets cannot be held liable should the client and/or the user of a ticket not be granted access to the event and/or s/he (and/or the person stated where they purchased the ticket from) is denied access as a consequence of this.
- The client and/or the user of a ticket supplied by ServTickets must behave in an orderly manner and must follow instructions given by the organiser/promoter of the event.
- ServTickets will not be held liable should organisers of an event or the authorities eject the client from the venue due to the purchase of the tickets in the secondary market. By purchasing tickets on the website, the client agrees and accepts that the tickets have been purchased in the secondary market and not from any official box office related to the official promoters, and so the client will be fully responsible for this action. If the client is ejected from any venue in United Kingdom due to the contravention of section 166 on Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, s/he agrees to be fully responsible for this action and for buying the tickets through ServTickets. The client agrees that in this instance, s/he will not have any claim against or demand from ServTickets and will not be given any refund.
- ServTickets shall not be held liable should organisers of an event or the authorities deny admission to the client and/or user of a ticket delivered by ServTickets to an event except insofar in the case of an intentional act, omission or gross negligence by ServTickets.
- The client and/or user of a ticket shall visit an event at their own risk. ServTickets shall not be held liable for damages (also in cases of undelivered tickets by ServTickets) that the client and/or user may suffer whilst travelling from or to the event or attending such an event.
- The options of categories stated by ServTickets for tickets shall not harmonize with any categories used by the organiser of the event for which the tickets have been issued. The client cannot derive any rights from the category class and/or ranking.
- The Client and/or user of a ticket supplied by ServTickets must obtain information themselves in relation to updated times and changes to the event from the organiser. ServTickets does not have any obligation to further inform the client and/or user of the ticket regarding this.
- Events that have been cancelled or moved are at the expense and risk of the client and cannot be regarded in any way as a shortcoming of ServTickets. ServTickets shall not be liable to pay for compensation. The client is responsible to get the information about the correct dates and starting time of concerts and events and also to note that football matches can be rescheduled to fit into Champions League obligations and/or television coverage. These changes can take place at very short notice. ServTickets recommends the client make both Saturday and Sunday available when arranging travel plans and to ask the hotel's concierge or check the official websites or even the local press for the exact schedules upon arrival.
- Should an event be cancelled and should a replacement event not take place, the client must not approach ServTickets but the organiser of the event in order to be refunded the original value of the ticket if possible. Should a replacement event take place, the client must approach the organiser of the event to claim the replaced ticket.
- The content of the ServTickets website is without obligation and the client cannot derive any rights towards ServTickets in relation to the content thereof and the included links.
- ServTickets prices are subject to fluctuations related to the demand for and the availability of tickets. The client cannot derive any rights from increases or reductions of prices once the client has accepted the offer of ServTickets.
- Any liability of ServTickets shall be limited to the amount that the client has paid for the ticket in question.
- Lost, stolen or damaged tickets cannot be duplicated.
9. Force Majeure
- Shortcomings in relation to the execution of the agreement cannot be attributed to a party should these not be due to the fault of the party or when the given party cannot be deemed responsible for them in accordance with the law, the agreement or according to generally accepted standards.
- ServTickets can invoke force majeure should the ServTickets shortcomings be partly or fully the result of war, mobilization, riots, flooding, fire, accidents, strikes, occupations, and measures set by the government, non-delivery of required tickets to ServTickets by third parties and other unforeseen events.
10. Brochure (Web) of ServTickets
The information stated in the brochure is subject to changes due to price changes. Amounts mentioned on the website are based on prices, exchange rates, duties and taxes as known by ServTickets at the time of printing.
11. Information From and About ServTickets
- ServTickets is a commercial company specialising in offering tickets for sold-out and/or popular events and for so-called hard-to-get tickets.
- ServTickets obtains tickets on the secondary market and the prices listed on this website reflect the degree of difficulty in obtaining these tickets. ServTickets is not connected to any box office, or sponsored by any of the venues, teams, performers or organisations whose tickets this website provides.
The client accept, that in situation for undelivered tickets by any reason or delivered lower tickets category ,ServTickets will credit the client account inside www.servtickets.com web site for the amount of the undelivered tickets or lower tickets category diffrences only.The client can use this amount to purchase new orders for new tickets in ServTickets only base on this terms and conditions.
In case ServTickets will issue the customer a written approval for a refund from any reason, the refund will be made up to 30 (Thirty) working days or Business days from the date of issue.
The client accept that the refund inside his account in ServTickets can be use maximum in the next 180 days (from the moment he got the refund to his account) ,and for maximum of 50% ,from the amount of the new client orders.
The clients accept that ServTickets can change from time to time the conditios of the refund time of use or the % to be use in the nexts new client orders.
ServTickets will not be held responsible for any delays caused by the customer’s Bank or Credit Card Company.